• 125 grams crumbled digestive biscuits
• 75 grams soft butter
• 300 grams cream cheese
• 60 grams icing sugar
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• ½ teaspoon lemon juice
• 250 millilitres double cream
• 2 x 227 grams jar of Raydale Raspberry & Passionfruit jam
1. Blitz the biscuits in a food processor until beginning to turn to crumbs, then add the butter and whiz again to make the mixture clump.
2. Press this mixture into a 20cm / 8 inch springform tin; press a little up the sides to form a slight ridge.
3. Beat together the cream cheese, icing sugar, vanilla extract and lemon juice in a bowl until smooth.
4. Lightly whip the double cream, and then fold it into the cream cheese mixture.
5. Spoon the cheesecake filling on top of the biscuit base and smooth with a spatula. Put it in the fridge for 3 hours or overnight.
6. When you are ready to serve the cheesecake, unmould it and spread the Jam over the top.
Raspberry and Passion Fruit Cheesecake