Hellish Relish Pizza
• 650g/1lb 5oz strong white flour
• 7g sachet of easy-blend yeast
• 2 tsp salt
• 25ml/1fl oz olive oil
• 50ml/2fl oz warm milk
• 325ml/11fl oz warm water
• 1x198g jar Raydale Hellish Relish
• Mozzarella cheese
1. Make the dough: mix the flour, yeast and salt together in a large mixing bowl and stir in the olive oil and milk. Gradually add the water, mixing well to form a soft dough.
2. Turn the dough out on to a floured work surface and knead for about five minutes, until smooth and elastic. Transfer to a clean bowl, cover with a damp tea towel and leave to rise for about 1½ hours, until doubled in size.
3. When the dough has risen, knock it back, then knead again until smooth, roll into a ball and set aside for 30 minutes to 1 hour until risen again.
4. Preheat the oven to its highest setting.
5. Divide the dough into six balls and roll each out onto a lightly floured work surface until 20cm/8in in diameter.
6. Spread the Hellish Relish over each pizza base and top with Mozzarella.
7. Bake the pizzas in the oven until the bases are crisp and golden-brown around the edges. Serve with a hand full of Rocket on top.